Please note: Rates are subject to change.
Moxie Talent rates reflect the current going rates in the Kansas City market.
- They are based on an hourly, a 1/2 day or Full day or on a per spot basis.
- Full day is 8-12 hrs. 1/2 day is 5 hrs or less.
- Day rate must be specified at time of booking and cannot be changed.
- Usage is based on air location, time frame, audience, length of run.
Before 8 AM, after 6 PM, or after 12 consecutive hours, a fee may be charged unless specified.
Means the client has the right of first refusal. Holds must be released or confirmed 24 hours
prior to the booking.
Must be 24 hours prior to the booking or the full fee will be charged. A half rate is usual for cancellations.
$25-$75 an hour will be charged, unless discussed otherwise.
$25 per hour and .50 a mile (or whatever the going rate is at the time)
Or flat rate may be negotiated.
Basic Going Rates*:
- Spokesperson – $500-$1000
- Day Player– $250-$500
- Background/Extra– $50-$250
- On Camera Narrator– $500-$1000
- Day Player– $350-$500
- Under 5– $250-450
- Extras– $100-$250
- Narrator– $300-$500
- Day Player– $250-$400
- Under 5– $100-$250
- Extras– $50-$100
- Non Broadcast $250-$350 per hour
- Broadcast $100-$750 per spot
An additional rate for Usage may also be added for Print, Social and Voice.
* All rates are Negotiable
* There will be a 20% Agency Fee added on all bookings.
* All SAG and AFTRA jobs are covered by union contracts.